Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Successful Garden and Landscape Raised Beds ....Again!

Sal Ramirez - Very happy with your "Tomato Lady" soil. I plan to get more soon when I expand my garden this year. Here is a link to some of my gardening photos. I give Viragrow permission to use them for promotional purposes. If anyone wants to see updates of my garden they can follow me on https://www.flickr.com/photos/jencat369/9491951286/in/set-72157635029405885   Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer. Very nice job with your raised beds and we are happy you have had success! We will post your pictures here. We hope many others will be inspired with you successes and encourage others to grow their own food at home. You will rest assured where your food comes from and how it was grown.


Viragrow Delivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment